Audit is our fundamental service. Our procedures are designed to help clients meet legal obligations and business goals.
With a strong international and national reputation, and experience in all industry sectors over two decades, our audit report provides credibility and a critical view of the business. We conduct the audit focusing on key areas – cost and time efficiently.
As one of the leading audit firms in Serbia, we have a license to perform audits of banks and financial institutions.
Our audit professionals are particularly skilled in managing complex audit assignments of big regional groups and its components as well as reporting to the group auditors.
We have specialized audit team for audits of projects and donations under the Grant Agreements or Fee Based Contracts, approved by international and domestic donors. We audit projects and donations free of charge if programs have high humanitarian goals.
We use the most secure electronic data interchange systems and audit software Tickmark to conduct the audit processes.
Almost 10% of audit firms in Serbia rely on our software solution and audit methodology. We continue to train them regularly in order to improve national audit practice and quality of work.
Our AUDIT related engagements:
- Statutory audit of financial statements in accordance with the local GAAP and IFRS
- Voluntary audit in accordance with the local GAAP and IFRS
- Audit of Group reporting package in accordance with the Group accounting policies (IFRS, US GAAP, German GAAP)
- Limited assurance services (review) in accordance with the local GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP and German GAAP and other special purpose reporting frameworks
- Special consideration audit of a single financial statement and specific elements, accounts or items of a financial statements
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with the special purpose framework
- Agreed upon procedures
- Audit of merger or demerger
- Audit of the internal control system, risk management system and/or the compliance management systems
- Audit of information systems
- Financial Due Diligence
- Audit of funds received under the contract or grant schemes
- Verification of expenditures based on the grant or fee-based contracts
- Fraud Investigation and Forensic Audit