Who we're looking for ?
- Can-do attitude
- Team player and right set of personal values
- Adaptability and resourcefulness in different situations
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with people inside and outside the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Advanced use of MS Office, with emphasis on Excel
- Ability to travel and stay on locations outside of Belgrade and Serbia depending on the project requirements
- Education background in Accounting or Economics (Bachelor and/or Master)
- Knowledge of English language
- Minimum 1 year experience in audit
What would you do ?
- Communication and direct work with clients
- Performing audit work in the team according to the instructions of the manager and partner
- Independently managing audit process of less complex projects
- Professional and technical tasks during the preparation of the audit reports
- Responsibility and care for the progress and professional development of less experienced associates
What we offer ?
- Competitive industry salary
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Support in acquiring professional qualifications I
- Internal and external education in the field of audit, accounting and tax
- An opportunity to move up fast in your career
We recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.