Who we're looking for ?
- Team player and right set of personal values
- University degree (preferably in Accounting or Finance) or equivalent education and/or experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and tax regulation of Montenegro
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written), other languages (French, German) is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills, with emphasis on Excel
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Pantheon experience shall be considered as an advantage
- Accounting and/or finance experience in real estate or production shall be considered as an advantage
What would you do ?
- External accounting and payroll for clients' needs
- Ensure compliance with local accounting and tax regulation of Montenegro (including IFRS), internal policies and procedures of clients
- Control of accounting bookings performed by client or bookkeeping unit
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports and financial statements in accordance with the local legislation of Montenegro and internal and external requirements
- Preparing and submitting all tax forms, processing of VAT and tax return and preparing the payments
- Communication with domestic and foreign clients and banks
- Professional accounting and tax advising to domestic and foreign clients
- Participation in internal and external audits
- Other activities in accordance with business needs of clients and office
What we offer ?
- Competitive salary and broad range of benefits
- Sustainable, supported, and prospective career
- Advantage of learning and development programs
- Extended family policy and family significance culture
We recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.
Start of engagement: September 2021